We are supporting new talent, giving space and opportunity to grow.
Applicants need to able to demonstrate the following and be judged by a highly experience panel.
- A highly innovative business idea, product or service
- Use of technology
- Market research / proof of concept
- 12 month budget / sales forecast
- 2 industry references
We are proud to launch our Talent Incubator – a free programme of support aimed at startup and early stage creative businesses who have an exciting and innovative business idea ready to launch.
Successful Talent Incubator applicants will receive:
- Space – Free dedicated desk space at Creative Works for duration of programme
- Resources – Access to expertise in a dynamic workspace space with cutting-edge resources and specialist media and tech equipment
- Digital Training – Access to our network and knowledge base with free access to a tailored package of BCE digital courses, i.e. social media content, digital editing, UX, 3D design
- Masterclasses – Invaluable insights from some of the smartest minds in the start-up, digital, media and music worlds – monthly masterclasses from industry experts
- Mentoring – 1-1 coaching, mentoring, guidance and introductions from key decision makers in the sponsor company & companies in the BCE network (Top 100) – i.e Blaise – Founder Boiler Room TV, Natasha Mann – Head of Marketing Universal Music, Nell Jordan Gent – BBC Radio 1 / Red Bull programmer
- Business support and networking – workshopsdelivered by industry partners in areas such as finance plus signposting to a variety of startup, small business and tech support channels
- Meet the funders events to help navigate the different funding routes
- Skill sharing workshops and product testing with other startup attendees and BCE students to help refine product
- In house exposure – the opportunity to work with a sponsor on an in house project and gain access to in house mentoring and tools
- Pitch day – chance to present to sponsors and influencers to gain access to funding opportunities and on going support
If you think you meet the criteria and would like to apply
please contact email@example.com